Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Journey Into Adventure: Part I

So I've been asked to blog about the process of creating 'Incredible Journey' from beginning to end. My first thought: Great. Another chore to add to my ever expanding list. My second thought: This will be fun. 

I guess a good place to start is my first official press experience. Tomorrow morning, I will be on my local Fox morning show to talk about my experiences with the "Who wants to create a super heroine contest" as well as 'Incredible Journey'. (Channel 11 KABB on Time Warner Cable in San Antonio)

While I am looking forward to it, I have no idea what to expect in terms of questions save for the obvious "How did you get into comics?" question. 

I expect to be calm, cool, and collected although I've expected a lot before and have been let down time and time again. 

Should I be witty? Should I be a serious artist? Should I be politician-like? Definitely not! I know I should be myself, but that doesn't help because I never know who's going to show up! 

I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment